Why attend the DFNI Cruise Conference 2019?
Whether you are a travel retailer looking to enhance your onboard outlets, a supplier looking to improve the match of your products to evolving markets, a brand looking for tips on emerging cruise consumer tastes, or an operator seeking to expand into the maritime channel, this is an essential diary date for any stakeholder in travel retail.
Reasons to attend include:
- A unique and specialised platform devoted specifically to cruise retail
- Attend a range of valuable networking opportunities throughout the event including a drinks reception and gala dinner
- Learn from thought leaders and successful innovators working in cruise and travel retail to gain insights on evolving luxury markets and digital disruptors to emerging cruise passenger demographics
- Experience cruise retail first-hand courtesy of Starboard Cruise Services with a tour onboard Royal Caribbean International's Allure of the Seas - limited spaces!
- Access presentations and case studies of successful strategies, implementations and activations that have taken place at sea
- Presentations of up-to-the-minute research into the cruise, ferry, port and crew markets globally and its context in the broader seascape of consumer values and behaviours
- For preferential hotel room rates: click here- limited availability